One quick survey:
- Are you excited for the upcoming Christmas?
- Did you put ‘Visit South Korea’ in your ‘2016 Winter holiday to-do list’?
Perfect, you’ve found the right blog post, and we’ve found the right reader 🙂
We’ve got a good news for you!
Seoul officials announced on 2nd November that they will again open their ice-skate rink for the public at Yeouido Park Culture Square. It will be open from 9th December till 14th February (2017), a total of 70 days. Along with the ice-skate rink, the square will be featuring a snow-sleigh field and a snow-playground.
- Skates can be rented at $0.88
- Helmets are rented at free of charge
- Gloves are mandatory; can be rented at $0.88
- Single ticket : $0.88
- Day ticket : $2.63
- Season ticket (whole season) – $17.53 (including skates and helmet)
Every 10am-9:30pm (6 sessions a day)
90 minutes per session, 30 minutes break time
Way to Yeouido Park Culture Square
Post by @sminp816
∇∇ Bibliography ∇∇